Cutting calories and heavy exercising may help losing weight, but sometimes these efforts may not be enough to sculpt the desired body shape. Moreover, extreme diet can cause serious damage to your health and skin.
Disproportionate body shape is caused by excessive fat tissues. There are many times where patients have hard time losing unwanted fat on the targeted area just by diet or exercise.
The body contouring procedure such as liposuction can help you have the slim and proportionate body by removing the unwanted fat deposits that do not respond to dieting and exercise.
Liposuctionimproves your body contour by removing the excess fat from variety of areas. The commonly treated areas include the chin, abdomen, waist, back, thighs, knees, arms, and calves.
The main goal is to make an attractive and pleasing body shape rather than excessive weight loss. The procedure does not tighten the skin, so it is important to consider how much skin elasticity can be recovered after liposuction.
1. The fat deposits of suctioned areas are removed permanently. As it is a procedure to remove the number of fat cells, the fat cells will not accumulate in the treated areas. Even if the patient gains significant amount of weight, the fat will not likely to grow back in the treated areas. This is because number of fat cells is definitely reduced through liposuction. However, this does not mean that the patient can be care-free about healthy diet.
2. The liposuction patient will have positive emotional changes after the surgery. After the dramatic transformation, the patient will be motivated to maintain a stable lifestyle, such as keeping up with regular exercises and a healthy diet.
3. Liposuction can help to enhance the patient’s physical health. Not only the surgery will give the patient a beautiful body shape, but it may improve the patient’s health problem such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and arthritis due to excessive fat accumulation.
What is tumescent liposuction?
Tumescent liposuction is safest and effective technique to remove much fat as possible.
The conventional liposuction can remove only 1,000~2,000CC of fat. However, around 5,000CC of fat can be removed for an effective result.
A blood transfusion is required to suction out this much of fat, and serious risks may follow with the conventional liposuction. The tumescent technique was developed in order to minimize the problem.
The blood vessel contractors and neutralizers are is mixed into ringer’s lactate solution according to fixed ratio. This fluid is then instilled to the fatty deposit area. After 10~20 minutes, the use of this fluid makes the fat to expand and easier to remove only the yellow fatty tissues.
The advantages of tumescent liposuction:
1. Blood loss is minimized.
2. Large volume of fat tissues can be suctioned.
3. Complication risk is lowered.
4. Patient can start to walk or exercise early as it is less painful.
5. There will be fewer bruising.
6. Recovery is quicker than conventional liposuction.
7. Small area of liposuction can be done under local anesthesia.
For more information, visit our website.
Free online consultation available at email@example.com
VIP Plastic Surgery Center, Seoul Korea
VIP Plastic Surgery Korea Review