It’s individual, but it takes about 2 to 3weeks for bruise to fade away.
2. For how long should I wear the garment?
For about 2 months, it will be more effective to wear garments as long as you can.
3. The area where fat was removed looks bulgy, is it going get better?
It could be bulgy for about 2 to 3 months, but after 3 to 6 months it will get a lot better depends on patient’s condition.
4. What is the difference between liposuction and smart lipo?
Liposuction is for wider area with a lot of fat, and smart lipo is for small area such as face, neck, and jaw line. Smart lipo has limitation to remove certain amount of fat but the method is very simple and easier than liposuction.
5. Will there be any scar left?
It varies by the area and the patient’s skin condition.
6. When can I start to take shower?
Taking light shower is okay but need to avoid bath and sauna for about 2 months.
7. When can I see the result of the surgery?
Right after the surgery, it doesn’t show dramatic difference due to the big swelling but after a month, as time goes by the result will be seen.
8. Is the post-surgery care necessary?
For fast recovery, we provide high frequency treatment and the garments to wear after the surgery.
9. When can I go back to my daily routine?
Usually, after 2 to 3 days, patient can go back to the daily routine but avoid extreme sports for a month at least.
10. How long does the tummy tuck surgery take?
In VIP international plastic surgery center in Korea, the tummy tuck surgery takes about 3 to 5 hours. You will go through general anesthesia and be hospitalized up to 3 days depends on your body condition.
11. When can I go back to work after liposuction?
Dr.Lee operates tumescent liposuction method, which minimizes the blood loss and lowers down the risk of complications. Of course there will be less pain and quick recovery. You will be able to go back to work (office work) a week after the procedure.
12. Any procedures for the belly with a lot of sagging skin?
Our doctors would recommend tummy tuck surgery. The procedure essentially removes loosen skin and tightens the skin from above the belly button down to contour. A new belly button can be created for the cases with excessive loose skin.
13. What is the difference between liposuction and smart lipo?
Liposuction at VIP is for wider area with a lot of fat, and smart lipo is for small area such as face, neck, and jaw line. Smart lipo has limitation to remove certain amount of fat but the method is very simple and easier than liposuction.
VIP Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Surgery Before and After
Liposuction Before and After
For more information, visit our website.
Online consultation available at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP Plastic Surgery Center, Seoul Korea
VIP Plastic Surgery Korea Review